Gold Rain – siphonic roof drainage system
The siphonic storm water drainage system Gold Rain – offered by DWD BauTech – a company which belongs to the DWD Group – provides efficient and economical disposal of rainfall from large roof surfaces. The system is the result of a joint project created by DWD Bautech and Company Barbara Kaczmarek Sp. J. – a leader in the plastics industry.
The system consists of pipes and fittings made from PVC, roof inlets and suspension elements and fastenings. The Gold Rain system distinguishes itself from its competitors by its simplicity and completeness of technical solution, as well as by a number of other advantages such as:
- high quality,
- impact strength,
- high aesthetic qualities – light grey color of installation similar to the colours of the most commonly used trapezoidal metal sheets and laminated boards,
- significant reduction in the load on the roof construction as compared to competing drainage systems,
- short realization time of the investment – reduced number of elements and quick method of connecting reduces assembly time by up to even 50%,
- diffusion bonding (gluing) – to ensure the highest standard of connections,
- design engineer support – advice in choosing installation elements, calculations and preparation of schemes and assortment and quantity tables,
- drawings ready to import to AutoCAD as an integral part of the installation project (including drawing in axonometry),
- fast roof inlet connecting – inlets are connected to the installation by the use of flexible pipes and snap-on connectors.
The DWD Group also offers a siphonic storm water roof drainage system based on a system of pipes and fittings made of PP or PE.